Wednesday, June 9, 2010

“ I Trust You Coz I Know You”


Some say love is divine... some say love is d slowest form of suicide?
some belive in love after mariage...
some in love before mariage
nd some in love nd no mariage :D

This is a true story.A Story about Mr Lashe(jus a name).It aint his real name,  obv I cannot reveal that.

This  incident happend a few months back.Yes the 4 lines i have written above is defintly gonna make u understand
dat this entire post revolves around d term love,But i say after readin this post you might think twice before falling for any girl/boy.

I stil remember meeting him wen i was 9 (now am 19..oo 10 long years).A person for whom i always had this great regard for.The only person about whom I could say “ yeah, I noe him well”.The person who always advice about the right person we meet in our life  nd the right relationship we be in. The person who used to scream at me for getting in some trouble or the other. The person whose theories and advices I looked upon.

 This 10 long years made me pretty close him.I had this strong bond with him (starting from my 6th std) which I could proudly say,still is.. He is that person to whom I could talk about anything and everything in this world .He is that person to whom I could start conversations from where I stopped 3-4 months back.That person to whom I have this high level comfort level while talking.

Months passed by. When his course got over and when he started being that person who used to loaf around in town , calling him and keeping in touch with him was very  easy. He was that person whom I would cal first to tel about anything that happens, starting from that small fights with my teachers to that very complicated problems.

The frequent talks made me understand what Mr lashe is nd viceversa.
.Talks i made with him made me inrtospect him a bit closer.That introspection made me realize the fact that I am not aware of smething (which he wud have thot to b very personal or imp) that happened to him.Pretending to noe nting,pretending to act as if i don see him being uncomfrotable at times, i moved on .
(I should definitely specify the pt that I always wanted to know what it was)

Bieng the part of dat zippy trip with ma family was the time wen he called to let me know about this gf of his (as if i never knew).I pretended to act surprised,pretended to act cold,with dat pride in ma face of acting so well made me listen to what he got to say, with xtra attention.

To which statement(that I had specified in d beginning of this post) shud I put him in? It was smething I never expected him to be in. Not in my wildest dreams did I thought thay he would be in such a dilemma. I had to pinch myself to see if I was actually listening to him??If it was the same person who always made me understand about true love , right person & right relations??

Pretending that it was very surprising( though it really was) , all I had to ask him was “Do You Realy Love Her??”… as always he changed the very topic right there. I got the answer to that very que that very moment.:)

On his journey to b that kind of bf(which he can never be). . I could see him struggle to be one. But then as time passed by I could see him adjust to all those situations, making him understand that he should make her feel special , and he should start telling all those things all those guys around would say to their (what they call) life partners.

Days passed by… Things changed…. I, being that person who knew all that had happened, and seeing this three year elder frnd of mine struggling  to maintain this relation for the simple fact that she was that person with whom he started flirting with for fun. For the simple fact that at the end of the day he was blamed when she took this flirting as a necessity.For the simple fact that he started accusing himself, once he was blamed.
(Even today I feel that he was not that person who should  have actually ben in such big mess coz I think he  deserves the best in his life.)

I could see all those photos of this new couple getting uploaded in fb and orkut in one of their common friends album. Happy in knowing that he could finally cope up with this relation and knowing that he got someone who can really make him feel special. I used to be that frequent visitor of that photos and that person whose comments used to pop up one after the other always for all those photos.

Everything was nice until the real mess came. The real mess started by the realisaton that the person who uploaded their pics never wanted them to be in a relation is that very person who tuk all the pain to get a camera to get their photos uploaded in fb and orkut even when they said a no.The Complete  mess came to an end after knowing that his gf fell in love with her ex bf in between and that she is confused in choosing between the two.

He might have been happy in getting this relation ended  but never for getting the entire blame all over again…But this time the explanation being that she went in seek of love because he never made her feel the way she wants..which later on changed lik “yes Mr lashe, we all including her wanted her to be with the (so called her ex bf), and you were someone who came in her life and went “("oh k .. then y did u actually blame him??" was the first thing that came in my mind , but I had smthing more imp to do rather questioning them for making my friend feel so bad)
She left him so easily , without any word of blame on hers and keeping every sentence end/ start with “ its only because of how  he….” or  “ ..and you know al this happened because of him”.

He was once again single and all ready to explain about the right relation and right person all again. :)(yes I really did hear it all , mayb 1001 times after al this )

Today ,after I finish this post, I know this post would be that one which would definitely make him laugh. :D (am happy that he can actually make a joke out of it J)

But there is something I know, Even though he laughs it off  there is one thing am sure about, that this post would definitely make him think of those friends of his who still accuse him to be that person who made her feel so bad and that person who acted so rude to her(wich they clain to b the reason why she fell in love with her ex all over again) and who actually , in their word would be an exemplar for the word “moron”.

I being that person who know it all , who know what he is and what he went through could jus tell him one thing …just that same thing which made him smile… the same thing which made him feel all comfortable…the same thing  which still hold our relation strong ..the same thing that I will tell him always … the same thing which I wil never regret saying  …that is …                                                      
                                                “ I Trust You Coz I Know You”

15 comments:

  1. Good one and a great way to learn about life and relationships. The feeling is simply awesome when you realize that you're off a relationship with the wrong person. I can vouch for it. Your friend should be bloody lucky.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ranjith: even he says the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I find reasons too blunt for relationships to fail. It is the people who fail to stand up to relationships. Shallow, cowardly ones suck at it and so does the opportunists.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether it be love or it be friendship, both of which are done by choice it is the bold, loyal ones who choose the right ones. The other category play round to get what they want and move on or just stay hung. It is okay to not be loyal, but make it clear to everyone and not commit yourself to anything. If you don't, you're someone who's just a plain sucker of others happiness. All these view points are strictly mine and subject to any kinda critizism...:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want 2 find a gal like u......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..Really nice..awesome!!. Bhavana..I really hats off!!.I know You just wondering who is this guy writing comments on my blog. Sorry I'm taking that rights without your permission.Coz I really like your blog.I reached to your blog through FB.Thanks FB!!.Ranjith whatever you said is true.And This is my quote 'Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love,because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall'........... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ranjith: exactly .. and i guess my friend is someone who really wnts to find that right person in his life..hope he finds it sooon
    @shabeer:thanks for that comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey

    Right and wrong. Don't know if those things are defined. Aren't they relative? Hope he finds someone who's right for him.:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one buddy....
    i agree to all the above comments...
    another thing which pops out of this
    is yur intensity of friendship bhavana...
    im jealous of yur friend for having u...
    And to your friend
    hi da
    hope you will get the best girl into your life..
    be proud u have such an understanding and dependable friend...
    eni njan ezhuthi over akunella.......
    coz her head will hit the roof.. ;)

    bhavana i like to have u as ma friend
    wat u say???
    -RENJU

    ReplyDelete
  10. i trust you caz i know. trust is a great thing yeah? im happy for ur frnd, caz hes got sum1 who trusts him! well, as for relation, it wud hv got a lot more worse yeah?

    as i say.. Love never ends. You just need imagination

    cheers
    sonu
    http://fivefeetfiveinches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. iamrenjupaul.blogspot.com
    i published my first writing
    check it out and give me your comment
    its my first so it will have defects k

    ReplyDelete
  13. : Er ?

    all said and done,couldn't we just say, a friend of mine got on the wrong bus,and got dropped off inbetween,with no directions from the conductor!


    but,i guess any road will take you there!

    and the wheels within wheels,in the post :-P

    phew! carry on dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. it was fun reading this....:) but did not get wat u meant by this

    "Not in my wildest dreams did I thought thay he would be in such a dilemma."

    ReplyDelete